1. Hormone Irregularities
2. Toxic Buildup
3. Genetics Tendencies
Or illustrated by this equation:
(Hormone Irregularities) x (Toxic Buildup) x (Genetic Tendencies) = Acne
Hormone Irregularities and Toxic Buildup
1. Congested liver, clogged and sluggish bowels
2. Nutrition deficiencies and dietary factors
3. Food allergies
5. Acid PH balance
7. Sleep disorders
*Test for Candida Overgrowth: In the morning before you eat or drink anything, make a large spit into a glass of water. Wait an hour. If you see legs or strings of saliva there is a moderate candida overgrowth, if the spit sinks to the bottom there is a more advanced candida overgrowth.
This is the most important factor and unfortunately cannot be controlled or deactivated.
The only genetic difference between acne sufferers and non-sufferers is that sufferers seem to have oil glands that are sensitive to even the slightest elevation in androgen levels. There could be other genetic factors that differentiate non-sufferers from sufferers such as the size of the oil gland, the skin type and other, unknown hereditary factors. At present, the most prominent genetic component in the formation of acne seems to be the over sensitivity of the oil gland receptors.*
Steps to Alleviate Acne
- Natural skin care plan with products that are non-toxic or inflammatory (i.e., no AHAs, gylcolic acids. benzyol peroxide, etc...)
- Stress control and sleep optimization
- Detoxification diet plan
- Nutrition, supplementation and candida eradication
- Cleansing and flushing. Cleansing and rebuilding the organs of elimination.
- Treat clogged skin pores and dehydrated skin
- No squeezing and picking the skin (use ice, tea tree oil and/or bentonite clay mask)
- Sunblock (non-toxic and broad-spectrum)
- Use fragrance free detergent and no fabric softener (use anti-static cling ball)
Do you or someone you know have the desire to eliminate acne holistically...? We can help you achieve this goal!
Click here for scheduling options.